4. Provide meaningful VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES that
EMPOWER MINISTRIES to be more effective.
a. Staff regularly meets with ministries to encourage, consult, network and to identify both strengths and needs.
b. CHRIST CARES connects needs with volunteers and resources; Please contact us for a list of volunteer opportunities.
Roseland Christian Ministries Homeless Shelter- On Tuesday evenings we send a volunteer team with resources, (Bible lesson/craft, snacks, etc.) to the shelter to minister to 30 - 80 children and their mothers. We have a fun time sharing a Bible lesson, doing crafts, and sharing snacks.(More info on Roseland Christian Ministries - HERE).
The end result:
1) The Homeless are blessed, instructed, and encouraged.
2) The Volunteers experience meaningful ministry.
3) We empower a wonderful ministry to expand its outreach & offer a new program.
d. If God has placed in your heart a special calling or ministry idea, CHRIST CARES can help empower you to bring the concept to fruition
FOR A LIST OF OUR CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES, PLEASE CLICK HERE
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING - (Urban Minstry opportunities in Chicagoland)
* Volunteer Internet Ministry opportunities will be posted in September 2010 - (Important ministry opportunities that can be accomplished through your computer - see ChristianInternetMinistry.com)
OUR PLAN - STEP # 5 (EXPAND) HERE ...
SPREAD THE WORD: